Friday, 8 January 2010

Last day of orientation...*sob*

...so sad... Today is another of my 'most happy and sad days' in my life. The end of orientation marks the start of my secondary life. So far i have found 4-5 pupils from my primary school, and three of them from my class (including me). By the way, today is a bit idiotic as i have been finding water the whole day, just like that day in ECP. And Wang Dong called me a '水牛' cos i drank too much water....0.0... And today i laughed like mad as the principle's speech was xtremely funny (his speech not funny but what happened is funny) as about every sentence there are 1-2 rounds of applause... lol...  By the way the class book rocks!!! I bet my voice going to go hoarse (not horse) for a few days cos i screamed (note that it is scream not shout) like hell. Desmond asked me why today i drank so much water and i replied him: ' It is because i sang to much, talked too much and screamed too much'. lol. When singing 朋友, i almost cried (actually is just that i felt xtremely sad) as the lyrics reminds me of painful memories (to me there are only painful memories, so dont ask why is it 'painful')... And the worse part it is that my parents are not fetching me home- i going home alone on bus. That means that i have to sit bus for one hour plus....-.-.... anyway i wrote this at about 00 00 hours 1/9/2009 which is saturday already...  Bye....

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ling Da! I am Desmond! I am so honoured to have my name in your blog! I'll get to the point. I wanted to send this song-疼爱你的责任by pinguan to you but I kind of misplaced your email address. So... Just check this song out on youtube... I like this song the most followed by JJ's 一千年以后. hehe.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ling Da! I am so honoured to have my name in your blog! You can write pretty well! Anyway, this song by pinguan-疼爱你的责任is really good so jus check it out on youtube when you are free. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do not believe in destiny. fight against it and dun give in young man...Be strong...dun be a person who bows down to destiny. destiny is something u control not something that controls u. find the right path and conquer destiny to find smth u hav nvr seen b4, a nvr before seen beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha anonymous and that thing bout destiny is i write one lah... look at my blog "acesuccessor" i write my views bout destiny on it. but of coz im not implying on you ok... im juz stating smth...repeat...not saying u...saying other people...ya correct dun hav the "爱“in that song name, my mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi lingda, i'm deborah...so i've visited your blog. quite cool. just to let you know i cry sometimes too when i listen to peng you... great blog!

    ReplyDelete